Subject: Re: Lightspeed?
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 13:39:52 -0700

Mallory Woods wrote:
> Hi!
> Has anyone else recieved the latest Lightspeed tape?
> The last video I recieved was the Dec/Jan issue.
> Mallory

Nobody has yet received the newest issue of Lightspeed (#6).  
We're not going anywhere, there have just been a lot of 
unforeseen delays.  Lightspeed has moved to a bi-monthly status, 
so a 6 issue subscription will now be a years worth of videos.  
Those of you who have paid for 12 issues will end up getting all 
12 issues you paid for.  Literature explaining changes and the 
expected release date of the next issue will be sent out to all 
Lightspeed subscribers soon.  

As many of you know, we are working on many different projects at 
one time.  We ran dry on the FX Kit for Lightwave books and due 
to the enormous request for the book in the last few days, we 
have put a rush on the next batch of books which should arrive in 
about 2 weeks.

The "Starting Your Own Animation Business" video is now shipping.  
All pre-ordered videos will go out today.  Those of you who were 
waiting for this video can now place that order.

The Digital Fantasies video and the Project 4.0 videos will not 
be ready until about the 2nd week in May.  Any orders for these 
videos will not be charged until we actually ship the products to 
you.  

Information on all of these products can be obtained by visiting 
our web site at http://www.webcom.com/lghtspd and you can even 
order securely on-line now.  If you are not ordering at this 
time, please fill out the mailing list requester so that you 
receive new product information as we get it.

If you do not have WWW access at this time, feel free to contact 
us the old fashioned way:

US ORDERS 800-764-8696  ALL OTHER 805-726-3545
ALL INFO CALLS 805-726-3546   FAX 805-726-3544
LIGHTSPEED    -   2763 WEST AVENUE L SUITE 172
LANCASTER    -    CA    -   93536    -     USA

Best Regards,

Manuel Coats
LIGHTSPEED